Are you figuring out how to connect laptop to Samsung smart TV for having a lovely view on a large screen? Most people prefer watching movies on television screens rather than on laptops or smartphones.
Therefore, you need to connect the laptop and TV with the same internet connection. Now you can download the favorite series on the laptop and watch it later on the television screen with your fellows.
Below we are going to explain the convenient methods for pairing TV and laptop.
How To Connect Laptop To Samsung Smart TV Wirelessly?
To avoid the mess with the cables, you can connect the laptop to Samsung smart TV wirelessly. For having the wireless connection between the devices, you have to choose the option you have to download the Samsung smart TV wireless app.
You will have the choice of displaying all the content which is saved on your laptop, like music, pictures, and videos.
Below is the pairing method, and you will know how to stream from pc to smart TV.
Pairing The Laptop With Samsung TV Via Smart View
For pairing the laptop with Samsung TV, you have to follow the procedure given below:
- You have to download the Samsung smart TV app and launch it.
- Now switch on the TV, and it should have a parallel connection which you are using on the laptop.
- For checking the network connection, you have to scroll the menu and look for the network status.
- Now scroll back to the settings of the laptop and press on the connection of the TV. Select the option of smart TV and choose your TV from the desired devices.
- Next, you have to choose the display and enter the pin. Now press on the option of “OK.”
- Click on the option of +add content and click on the files that you need to import for displaying on the screen.
- At last, click on the option to play the device after completing the whole setup.
Nonetheless, sometimes we only have the favorite show available only on a laptop. For that reason, you should know how to pair the laptop and TV to have a more amusing time. In this way, you can connect the laptop to Samsung TV Bluetooth easily.
How To Connect The Laptop With The Samsung TV Via Smart Hub?
To connect the laptop with smart TV via the intelligent hub, you can download all the share applications. This application will easily convert the DLNA server, and you can use it conveniently for mirroring the laptop and smart TV. You have to browse the content for displaying it on the smart TV hub.
Below is the setup has given:
Set Up Your Laptop
- For setting up the laptop and smart TV, you have to ensure that both devices are using the same wifi connection.
- You will have an option of a windows media player on the left corner and click on the apps for choosing the windows media player.
- Now press on the option of the stream menu, turn on the streaming option and press the button to turn it on.
- Click on the option of smart TV and tick on the opportunity to grant access to your smart hub from the laptop.
- Use the file explorer from the library and right-click on it. Move to the folders option and click on the content you need to display on the laptop. Now select the option of finish.
- The smart TV will display the content from your laptop that you chose.
Setting Up The Connection For Samsung Smart Hub
You have to set up the connection for Samsung smart TV with laptop via a smart hub with the following steps:
- Firstly, turn on the smart TV and click on the menu from the remote. Now select all share settings. You will find content sharing from the main menu of the TV.
- Now identify where the laptop is giving the list of devices for pairing. Click on the device that you want to pair with the remote of the TV. Grant the authority to play any audio or video on the smart TV while mirroring the laptop.
- Click on the tab of the smart hub and press on the option of remote TV. From the top section of the smart hub, you have to choose the photos and music options.
- Now choose the media type file from the laptop and open it.
- Lastly, play it with the smart TV connection.
Setting Up The Laptop With Smart TV Via Chromecast
You have to set up the laptop with the smart TV via Chromecast. However, there are some points to keep in mind for the connection. You will have the plug-in device, and it will help you connect the other devices. The device will work as a receiver.
But the compatibility of the matter of the device. You should have the iPhone, Mac, Chromebook, and android. Moreover, you will have comprehensive connection options with the smart TV’s of the latest generation.
The Chromecast will let you play any music or video from the device. Not only that, you will have access to play the videos from the other sharing sites. For that, you need a dongle and then locate it from the store.
- Choose the set up from the Chromecast and then plug the power outlet with the smart TV. Enable the connection from Chromecast.
- Before you connect the laptop and smart TV, ensure that your laptop has the latest version of chrome. If you are having the old version, update it first.
- The chrome will provide an option cast in the menu icon.
- Now open a new window of chrome and click on the option of “cast to”.
- Now you will have the option of a cast icon on the corner of the screen. You will have the options screen mirroring from the smart television.
However, there are a few drawbacks of connecting the smart TV with the laptop via Chromecast.
- It is a paid option.
- Sometimes the dongle doesn’t work.
- You have to plug the dongle into a power source.
- You might now have an extra outlet.
- Sadly, you will not have the 4K view.
How To Connect Apple Laptop With Smart Television?
If your smart TV is compatible with iOS devices, then you can easily connect both devices. You have to choose the airplay option and then choose the compatibility of the devices.
The airplay is compatible with several devices such as Apple TV, airplay 2-enabled devices. Moreover, the TV’s which have the latest generation of 2019 is consistent with the iOS devices.
The airplay will allow you to stream the videos, and you can easily mirror the laptop with your TV screen. Let’s find out how:
- Ensure that you have connected the wifi on your laptop and smart TV with the same network.
- Now you have to choose from your laptop to open the application and use the website for streaming the video.
- Use the playback controls and then choose the screen mirroring option.
- Now you have to choose between the airplay or the Apple TV.
For ending the streaming session, you have to tap on the option for mirroring the video control playback. Lastly, you have to turn off the airplay from there.
Frequently Asked Question’s
How Can I Connect The Samsung TV With The Laptop Via Bluetooth Connection?
You can connect the Samsung smart TV with the laptop via Bluetooth in the following steps:
- Turn on both of your devices.
- Now you have to give them access to your PC and television with the Bluetooth settings.
- Set the TV in discoverable mode.
- You can use the PC’s Bluetooth settings for finding your connection.
- Select the smart TV option when it is on the list.
Why Is The Laptop Not Connecting With The Smart TV With The Wireless Connection?
The laptop doesn’t connect with the smart TV if you have outdated drivers. You have to solve the bug issues and check the stream permissions. Take the privileges of admin for connecting the smart TV with the Bluetooth connection.
How To Put The Smart TV In Connection With The Laptop For Pairing Mode?
For pairing the smart TV with the laptop, you have to go on the settings and tap on the Bluetooth option. Furthermore, the Bluetooth will show the pairing option. You will have all the available devices, and you can select the desirable TV option from the list. Choose the on-screen prompts to pair the device securely.
Is There A Way To Connect The PC With The Television Thru USB?
Yes, you can connect the Pc with the television thru USB.
- Check the user manual of your smart TV and verify where the USB port is placed to make the connection, and choose the supported field type with it.
- Find the USB port and adapter for plugging the PC with the USB ports. Now you have to check if the smart TV and laptop are connected.
Thank You For Visiting