How to connect AirPods to TV by using built-in Bluetooth and Bluetooth adapter? AirPods are easy to wear and use because we do not have to stick to one place for listening to anything.
Let us discuss the complete process for pairing both devices and the solution to different problems of AirPods.
Methods of Pairing Airpods To TV
Step by step guide is given below, and after reading it, you will understand how to connect airpods to tv.
Using the Bluetooth of the TV, we can pair our AirPods with TV by following these simple steps.
- Turn on the pairing mode of the AirPods, so find a round button on the AirPods.
- Now press it and hold it for few seconds until LED flashes white light.
- A white light indicates that they are in pairing mode.
- Now turn on your TV and go to its setting.
- Open its Bluetooth setting.
- Here find out our AirPods and pair them with your AirPods.
- Now play any music on it.
- If you think that volume level is less, then increase it by using the remote control.
If Your Device Does Not Have Bluetooth
If your devices do not have Bluetooth, you can pair your earbuds with them by using an adapter. These are the steps for pairing AirPods to the TV by using an adapter
- Connect the adapter with the power source and simultaneously connect it with the TV
- Now put your AirPods in the pairing mode.
- For this, the press finds a button on the backside of the case and holds it for few seconds until it flashes white.
- Now turn on the pairing mode of your Bluetooth adapter.
- Now keep both devices close to each other.
- Once both devices are connected, then check if the device is using a digital optical connection; if yes, open the setting of your mobile.
- Here change the digital audio format TO PCM.
- Now play anything on TV and see if they are working. This is how to connect airpods to TV if the TV does not have Bluetooth.
How To Fix Airpods Bluetooth Connection?
You are following the steps, but still, no sound is coming through earbuds. Maybe the Bluetooth of AirPods has stopped working. So try this trick.
Reset Your Airpods
Reset resolves many issues as their all previous setting is removed, and they are in their original setting. So please put them in their case ad after 30 seconds, press the button until the LED flashes amber. Then LED will start blinking in white color. Now check your AirPods if they are working or not.
How To Fix If Only One Airpod Is Working?
If the only sound is coming through only one AirPods, your AirPods must be facing some issues due to your negligence or some technical faults. Let us discuss them one by one
1. Charge Your Airpods
When the battery of AirPods is not complete, then this issue arises so, check their battery life. For this, please put them in their case and press the button present at the airpod by holding it near the phone. Then, their battery life will appear on the phone.
If their battery is high, it means that your earbuds are not working due to some fault, but if their battery is less, then, first of all, charge them for this; follow these steps.
- Put the AirPods into their case
- Take a cable and insert it in the AirPods and connect the other end of the cable to any charge.
- Now turn on the power source.
When their battery is fully charged, then disconnect them from the charge and pair them with your TV, and check if the volume is coming from both AirPods or not.
2. Clean Your Earbuds
In most cases, dirt and wax accumulation is the leading cause that inhibits them from working. When we wear them for a very long time and listen to a high level of volume, then large amount 0f wax produces in our ear, which also attaches to the earbuds.
Moreover, dust also gathers on them, so earbuds stop working, or sometimes they deliver low volume, which we cannot feel. So clean your earbuds regularly by following any of these methods
Take a brush or cotton swab or wipe and rub it gently on your AirPods. Never rub forcefully because then AirPods can be damaged. Similarly, never use water because it damages all intricate structures very much.
Take alcohol because it evaporates very early and dip a cotton swab or brush in and rub it all around your AirPods until they are clean. Use a limited amount of alcohol; otherwise, there are chances of damage.
Furthermore, the cleanliness of the case is also essential because due to dirt accumulation, connectivity issues arise. So take a Q- tip and rub it inside and outside the case till it starts shining like a new case.
3. Reconnect AirPods
If something is not working, turn it off and then on it again because most problems are solved y it. So try the same trick with your AirPods. So disconnect them from the Bluetooth setting of our TV. Then connect them again.
4. Apple Support
If nothing works for you, then take the help of apple support, go to the official website of app support, open the section of AirPods, and tell them your problem. They will subject your issues and will definitely suggest you something.
To Sum up
In short, please turn on the Bluetooth of both devices, keep them close to each other, and they will be connected. If the TV does not have Bluetooth, then use a Bluetooth adapter as a bridge.
Clean, reconnect and restart the AirPods if they do not work. Thank you for your read!