We have simple Jabra elite 65T troubleshooting steps here. So, were you facing issues with your earbuds? Undeniably, the Jabra elite is a well-known company, and you will have the best sound quality with their earbuds.
Moreover, the quality of the Jabra accessories is highly durable. Many people are complaining that their Jabra elite 65t left earbud is not working. Several guides teach you to solve the jabra elite earbud issues temporarily, but we’ll provide a definitive solution.
So are you ready to start the troubleshooting steps? Read on!
Steps For Jabra Elite 65t Troubleshooting
For troubleshooting Jabra elite 65T, you have to follow some steps. Although there are several methods for troubleshooting the Jabra elite, we’ll teach you a convenient option if your one earbud is not working.
- You have to check if the earbuds are working with the other devices or not.
- Pair the headphones with any other smartphone to check a secure connection.
- Other than that, you have to pull the cover of the earbuds to find the magnets on the earbuds.
- The earbuds will work when the magnetic connection between both earbuds is completely secure.
- You can replace the magnets for making the left earbud work again.
- Once you’ve followed the steps, you can charge the earbuds, and they will work immediately.
The above-mentioned steps are great for Jabra elite sport 65 and 65 T active.
How Can I Pair The Jabra Earbuds 65T And 65T Active?
You can follow these instructions for pairing the Jabra earbuds with any device.
- Firstly, you have to ensure that the earbuds are charged and taken out of the case. Now you have to turn on the Bluetooth connection of your smartphone.
- Turn off the earbuds, and now you have to press the multiuse button of the right side earbuds. The blue light will start flashing when the earbuds are in the pairing mode.
- Now you have to hold the button for three seconds, and it will show the option on your phone.
- After that, you have to press the volume down button, and then the earbuds will be paired.
- You have to do this method one time to pair it with your phone.
- However, if the device asks for the pin code: you can enter 0000.
Alternative Way Of Pairing The Jabra Earbuds
- You have to charge the Jabra earbuds completely before pairing them with other devices.
- After the earbuds are charged, ultimately, you have to check the pairing mode.
- You have to toggle the Bluetooth devices from the smartphone settings and now choose the device you need to pair with it.
- The earbuds will pair in a few seconds. Now you can use them.
How Many Devices Are Compatible With The Jabra Elite?
You will be stunned to know that the Jabra elite earbuds are compatible with 2 different devices at a time. However, if you try to pair the earbuds with more than 2 devices, your last device will be unpaired.
Image Source: Jabra.com
The pairing method of Jabra elite earbuds is similar to how you can connect them with the first device. You can follow the method that we’ve mentioned above for pairing the Jabra elite earbuds.
The multiuse scheme of the Jabra earbuds with the other devices work in this way:
- A total of eight devices will be remembered with the Jabra.
- 2 devices will work at the same time with these earbuds.
- Only one device will play the audio, and you have to use it with another device later on.
How To Manually Reset The Jabra True Wireless Elite Earbuds?
Now we will discuss how you can manually reset the Jabra true wireless elite earbuds. Let us tell you before that after resetting the Jabra earbuds, your previous devices and their settings will be deleted as well. Below are the steps for resetting the Jabra elite earbuds.
- Ensure that the earbuds are charged, and you have to turn them on. After that, you have to take the earbuds out of the charging case.
- The multi-function button on the earbuds should blink. You will have the purple flashes when the device is reset.
- Now the device will show green LED lights. You have to pair them with the device again when it is showing a blue light sign.
- You have to delete the previous pairing in your device and then connect the Jabra elite earbuds.
- Repeat the instructions if you failed to reset the Jabra elite device manually.
How To Turn Off Or On The Voice Command On The Jabra Sound+?
Below we will tell how you can turn on or off the Jabra sound+ headphone’s voice commands. You can download the Jabra sound + app on iOS and Android devices. Follow these four steps:
- Firstly, you have to open the application of Jabra sound +.
- Now you have the open the headset menu and click on the icon’s settings option on the top corner.
- Now you have to choose the headset configuration from the settings.
- Choose the preferred settings from the headset, and you will have the beeps with the voice prompts.
Is It Possible To Use Only One Jabra Earbuds?
Yes, it is possible to use one earbud of the jabra elite for listening to the mono music. Sometimes we only need one earbud for listening calls. However, you can use the right earbud to connect it with the phone alone. The left earbud will not work alone. Besides, the right earbud connects easily with any device.
Why Is The Audio Paused When I Remove The Jabra Earbuds From One Ear?
Two reasons can pause the audio when you remove the Jabra earbuds from one ear.
- Auto Pause Audio
If you listen to audio and take on earbuds out, then it means the auto pause function is turned on. Besides, the audio will start playing again after sixty seconds of putting the earbuds back in the ear. In case the audio doesn’t resume on its own, then you have to use the multi-function button for resuming sound.
Near-Field Magnetic Induction
The earbuds come with near magnetic induction, and you can conveniently connect them with other devices. When you have paired the magnetic induction with any device, they have the range of 20 cm.
If the NFMI connection is not appropriate, then you cannot have the right connection with them. With the broken NFMI connection, you will have the auto pause turned on. Your smartphone will not stream the music correctly.
Moreover, the audio will be paused, and your connection will be poor with the broken NFMI. You will have a poor connection between both earbuds, and it will not let the audio play automatically. You can check the NFMI connection by bringing both earbuds close to each other and then connecting them to check the NFMI connection.
Other than that, you can change the auto pause settings by going on your headsets’ settings. Check the audio experience and then pause the audio as well. The Jabra Sound + app is present on the play store and app store, and you can easily download it.
What Is Jabra Sound+?
The Jabra sound+ is an application that is the best companion for your headphones. It will add more features to your headphone, and you can personalize the use of headphones. You have to register the headphones, and you will have the firmware updates as well.
This sound + app will provide a language changing option, and you can easily adjust the volume with the equalizer as per the soundtracks. Best of all, you can adjust the sidetone settings. You will also see the battery life on the application of the Jabra elite.
How Can I Keep The Earbud Of Jabra Elite ON?
You can press the volume down button on the left side of the earbuds for a few seconds.
How Can Quickly Fix The Jabra Elite 65T Earbuds Left Side?
You can quickly fix the Jabra elite 65T earbuds by checking the magnets on your charging case.
Why Can’t I Hear Sound On The One Side Of My Earbud?
You might not be hearing sound on the one side of the earbud by the methods which we have mentioned above in our guide.
Is It Possible To Charge The Case While Keeping The Earbuds Inside Them?
Yes, it is possible to charge the case while keeping the earbuds inside them. Best of all, the Jabra company has included a superior technology that doesn’t let the earbuds overcharge.
To Sum Up
Hopefully, the solution we have mentioned above in our guide assists in fixing the Jabra elite 65T earbuds. Moreover, you can share your other queries related to the Jabra elite in the comment section. We will answer shortly.
Also Read :