How to play SoundCloud on PS 4 because it is a widely used website for uploading music, streaming, and listening, so gamers want to enjoy its music on their game console.
Is it possible? If not, then what are the other sources of music on the PS 4. Let us study it all in detail
How To Play Music On PS 4?
Unfortunately, there is no special SoundCloud app for playing music on PS 4, so do not waste your time over how to play SoundCloud on PS 4? However, there are many other ways you can use them for playing background music during gaming.
Here we have discussed different music apps, storage devices, and a detailed guide for using them.
Spotify is a universal music app and is easily available everywhere you can use for playing background music on our game console. All you need is to have a stable internet connection. Then follow these steps
- Go to the app store of the PlayStation
- Then in its music section, search for Spotify.
- Now download it
- Choose the content area.
- After that, click on the option of start.
- Now login to Spotify. There are two methods by which you can log in to Spotify.
In this method, we will use your username and password
- Select log in.
- Then click on the option of another way to log in.
- Select username and password.
- Now enter your username and password after that login.
- In the end, choose the option of link accounts
In this method, we will use Spotify connect. Step by step guide is below
- Open Spotify on your mobile or tablet.
- There will be a tablet at the bottom.
- Click on it.
- Now click on the connect.
- A list of devices will appear from them; choose our PlayStation.
One most important thing that you must keep in mind is making sure your Spotify and play station are connected to the same network if you log in through Spotify connect.
USB Music Player
One of the most accessible music sources is a USB; if you do not have a USB, then go to the market and buy it as they are easily available at an affordable price. To use a USB to play music on the game console, you must have a computer with a USB slot.
Moreover, the music album you want to listen must be in MP 3 or ACC format because the game console does not support other formats. Follow these steps for playing music on it through a USB storage device.
- First of all, create a folder of music on your USB by connecting it with the computer.
- Then copy the music album into its folder.
- Now remove the USB storage device from your computer.
- Insert it in the PlayStation.
- In the content area of your game console, there will be an option of a USB music player.
- Open the USB music player.
- Select the music you want to play.
- You can also play all music in a folder. For this, highlight that folder.
- Press the options button.
- Now select play.
After completing these steps, start playing the game, and the background music will start playing without any pause. When you do not want to listen to music, move your USB from it and keep it in a safe place so you can use it the next time.
Media Player App
The third option you have is the media player app which can play music, videos, pictures, store on the USB. It is on the priority list of most people because it supports a vast range of formats.
FLAC, MP3, MP4, ACC, MKV, AVI, JPEG, BMP, and PNG can be used by this method. Let us move towards the detail of using the media player app on PlayStation.
- Open the play store of play station
- Then search for media player.
- Download it.
- Now select the media player from the content area
- A list of the device will pop up from them choose your storage device.
- In the end, select the file you want to play.
Now music will start playing in the background; thus, enjoy your gaming fully with music. Please do not search for how to play SoundCloud on PS 4 because it is not available on PS 4, and most importantly, you have the best alternatives available.
Amazon music is not supported by ps 4 because of encryption, but now it is possible to convert amazon music to normal music formats like ACC, MP3, FLAC, etc. Here is a detailed tutorial for converting file format and playing amazon music on the game console.
- Download open tunepat amazon music converter.
- Sign in with your amazon music account.
- At the upper right corner, there will be the option of setting.
- Please open it, and a list of formats will pop up on the screen
- Choose the output you want.
- There is an option to add on the bottom right corner.
- Choose your favorite album, music, and artist and click on the add option.
- Click on the option of the convert.
- Files that will convert will start appearing in the conversion history.
- Now copy the converted files to USB storage devices.
- Insert the USB device into the game console.
- Select the music you want to play and enjoy it.
Suppose you use a free trial of tunepat amazon music covered. In that case, you will have to face certain restrictions; for example, in the trial, only the first three minutes song is converted, not the whole song, and you can convert only three files at a time.
Although we cannot use SoundCloud on the PS 4 but, other music apps are supported by it can be used for background music. Similarly, we can play music stored on a USB by inserting it into the game console.
There are many numbers of formats that you can use and enjoy gaming with music. Details of different methods are given above; you can use the one which is appropriate for you.