Nowadays, people take photos in their smartphones’ high-quality cameras and learn how to transfer photos from Samsung note 4 to a Computer to save their memories. These smartphones can be snatched very easily.
Moreover, to secure mobile storage, it is better to keep your pictures on the Computer. I have discussed how to transfer photos from Samsung note 4 to a Computer without affecting the images’ quality by USB cable and without USB cable in my review.
How To Transfer Photos From Samsung Note To Computer
Follow these steps for transferring photos from Samsung note 4 to a computer by simply using a USB cable
- Take a data cable
- Please attach it to the mobile phone and Computer.
- A notification will appear on our mobile phone showing ‘allow access to phone data.’
- Click the option ‘allow.’
- different options will appear on your screen
- Select the option of the file transfer
- Now your mobile data will appear on the Computer
- Now search in the file explorer or window explorer
- SM-N910V will appear.
- Click it
- Now click the internal storage.
- Select all the folders of pictures you want to transfer to the Computer
- Select the option of copy
- Now move to my Computer
- Select the location where you want to save these pictures, Like local disk C, Local disk D, etc
- After go to the required folder, click here and select the option of paste
- The folder will be copied there.
- Now detach the cable
If you are not using your mobile device’s original data cable, make sure the alternative data cable supports MTP and PTP connections.
Your mobile phone will ask permission to access just for the first time you connect it to a PC.
If you have saved your photos in the SD card, then go to the DCIM, and here, the option of SD Card will appear.
By Using Different Tools
A picture that is captured by Samsung note 4 is very large. Their resolution is high, and the picture quality is also awesome. So there are different tools that people use for transferring photos for maintaining the quality of images.
Dr. fone is the best tool for transferring photos from Samsung note 4 to the Computer. Professionals use it, and you can download any version you want, whether Windows or Mac version. This tool offers a free trial, so download it and transfer photos of high resolution.
Features of Dr. Fone
following are some advanced features of dr. fone
- It can be used for transferring data from both android and iPhones.
- With the help of a toolkit, it can manage all the data of Samsung note 4
- fone can recover your deleted files
Steps For Transferring Files
Follow these steps for transferring photos from Samsung note 4 to Computer by using Dr. fone
- First of all, connect your Computer to your mobile phone
- You can do this either by data cable or using the internet
- Just after connecting, your device will appear on the Computer.
- Now open the pictures of your mobile phone on the Computer.
- Select those you want to transfer
- Then click the option of export
- Now select the location on your Computer where you want to store them
- Now your picture will be store there.
- In the end, check whether all your pictures have been saved or not.
During the whole process, ensure a stable connection between your Computer and Samsung note 4.
Samsung Kies For Transferring Your Pictures From Samsung Note 4 To the Computer
Samsung Kies is the official Samsung tool for transferring photos, videos, documents, files, etc. It is a very reliable and useful tool and works like dr. Fone. Here is a step-by-step guide for transferring photos from Samsung note 4 to the Computer using Samsung Kies.
Steps For Transferring Files
- Download the latest version of Samsung Kies and install it.
- Use the USB cable to connect our Computer to Samsung note 4.
- This tool will automatically find your device.
- your mobile phone will appear on the screen of the window system
- Move to the photos
- Select and scan the photo you want to transfer.
- After selecting, click the option of saving.
- Then photos will be saved on your computer.
- Open the picture from the folder of your computer and enjoy them on a large seen.
- In the end, remove the data cable
How To Transfer Photos From Samsung Note 4 To a Computer Without USB?
Transferring photos from Samsung note 4 to the Computer with USB’s help is very difficult because sometimes the USB cable is not working, and the connection breaks repeatedly.
Sometimes we don’t even find a USB cable and when the original USB cable is lost, then finding a new cable is also troublesome.
I have discussed two how to transfer photos from Samsung note 4 to Computer without a USB cable.
Email For Transferring Photos from Samsung Note 4 To the Computer
Email can also be used for transferring photos, videos, documents. But by using email, we can move a limited size of pictures and files. So you may have too many emails for sending the pictures.
This will take time. But if you don’t want to use any tool and the data cable is not present, you can use email to transfer photos by connecting your mobile and Computer to the stable internet network.
Steps For Transferring Pictures Through Email
- First of all, go to the gallery of your mobile phone
- Select the pictures you want to transfer
- After selecting click on the option of share
- Then select the option of email for sharing
- You can also add more information to the message
- Then write the email that is signed in on your Computer.
- Then click the symbol of send
- The pictures will be sent to the given email address
- Now open the inbox of your Computer.
- Download the pictures from the sent mail
- photos have been saved in the Downloads folder of your Computer.
By Using Air More
Email Restricts The Transfer Of Large Files, And It Takes More Time. That’s Why Air More Is the Better Option for Transferring Photos from Samsung Note 4 to the Computer.
This Is A Bit Difficult For Some Persons, But Once You Have Learned How To Transfer Photos From Samsung Note 4 To A Computer Using Air More, It Will Save Your Time And Energy.
follow the given steps
- Go to google play and search Air more
- Download and install it.
- Now open the browser on the computer and type web.airmore.com.
- Now go to its product page.
- Select ‘launch air more web to connect.’
- A QR code will appear on the webpage
- Now open the Air more app on your phone
- Click scan to scan the QR code appearing on the computer screen.
- Then notification of permission will pop up on the screen, then click on the accept option
- Make sure that both devices are connected to the same wifi network.
- Now both devices are connected, so select the photos you want to transfer.
- Click the option of export.
- The photos will be transferred to the Computer successfully in no time
How Do I Connect My Samsung Note 4 To The Computer Via USB?
Follow these steps for connecting your Computer to the Samsung note 4
- Connect the data cable to the socket of your mobile device
- Now insert the other end of the data cable in the USB port of your laptop
- Slide with your finger the screen of your mobile from top to bottom.
- Select the media device (MTP).
- A connection will build up between your mobile phone and Computer.
How Do I Get My Computer To Recognize My Samsung Phone?
Go to the setting of your phone. Now, go to the storage option and select USB computer connection. From the given option, press media device (MTP), now the Computer will easily recognize your Samsung phone.
In my review, the step-by-step guide on how to transfer photos from Samsung note 4 to a Computer both by USB cable and without connecting them by USB is provided. The simplest method is to connect both devices just by USB cable.
Tools like Samsung Kies, dr. Fone uses the same process for transferring photos to a computer. Both these tools maintain the quality of pictures and quickly share photographs for using Samsung Kies and dr. Fone, we have to connect both devices by a USB cable.
For sharing photos without a USB cable, there are two methods. One is by email, but email takes more time, and there is a limitation for file size, so the better option is to use Air more.
But for using air more, firstly download and install Air more and then scan the QR code that will appear on the Computer by opening the webpage of air more.